Difference between revisions of "Version History"
m (→v_0.1.14: added 14.b)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
== v_0.1.14 ==
== v_0.1.14 ==
DATE: 13 Jan, 2016
DATE: 13 Jan, 2016
Revision as of 19:06, 15 January 2016
DATE: 15 Jan, 2016
- changed the way asteroid spawning works under the hood
- teleporters now show a warning if the target teleporter has less range.
- automatic fix for invalid or outdated config files
- added cartridge model and animation for player hands
- fixed bug where ship editor terminal would show the wrong values in the resource screen
- fixed bug where turret was sending packages every frame
- fixed bug where point defence drones where looking for targets every frame
- for server owners: servers will have to be rebuilt using the in-game f8 menu
DATE: 13 Jan, 2016
- fixed bug where multiple devices would not load correctly - fixed shields on miningstation - fixed SSS supply depot - fixed gui not displaying correct amount of ammo - engine trails for tech II engine now display correctly - props with the same orientation cannot be stacked on the same location any more - all listboxes now have scrolling support
- servers need to be restarted and rebuilt to get the shields and SSS supply depot back - we are aware of some performance issues and are actively working on resolving them
DATE: 12 Jan, 2016
- player items inventory added (switch inventories with "Q" (default key))
- upgrade data cartridges added, can randomly be found in lockers on stations
- reworked lockers to allow player item storage
- old data core replaced with data core terminal and data core expansion bay place cartridges in the data core terminal to receive upgrades for systems aboard your ship
- crash course alert (sounds an alarm when your ship is heading for an obstacle)
- power-cell, power-battery and generators can now be turned off and on (with your GRIP)
- you can now scroll through some lists in the game (more coming soon)
- you can no longer move the camera if your game is not active
- moving/scrolling the camera in the ship editor has been improved, and doing so with keyboard or mouse gives the same results
- when in ship editor and esc is pressed you will no longer move the camera when moving your mouse to the edge of the screen
- whenever you mouse-over most gui elements your mouse will now be disabled in the ship editor
- you can now search in salvage mode
- buffed shields small shield now: power consumption per tick 30 shield strength regeneration per tick 1 max shield strength 600 max down time 10 sec large shield now: power consumption per tick 250 shield strength regeneration per tick 25 max shield strength 5000 max down time 10 sec - reduced weight of tech 2 ion engine, from 3800 to 1600
- added new ceiling air vent, ceiling light, ceiling, wall and floor for server rooms
- ships now take cargo weight into account
- added lockers to refinery station
- added lockers to assembly station
- added lockers to vaultron station
- added datacore terminal to refinery station
- added datacore terminal to assembly station
- lockers now stay open when players are near
- server list now shows number of players in a server
- editor now shows tooltips for most devices plus resource costs for everything.
- item locker update
- new bookcase shader
- game will no longer crash when you have deleted your workshop ship and are trying to re-upload a newer version of the same ship
- when searching for a ship to build in the ship editor terminal you can now use capitals
- resource display in salvage mode has been fixed, will now return all resources except for those in your tank(also those on cargo pads)
- tier 2 hydrogen generator now only plays one sounds instead of two at the same time
- the supply depot now spawns again
- fixed duping bug with crates
- egine sound now stops when exiting to menu
DATE: 23 Dec, 2015
- fixed bug where generated stations ignored their own AI, and did not move back to their starting position.
- servers need to be restarted with updated version, no rebuilds required.
DATE: 23 Dec, 2015
- workshop functionality added (ships can be uploaded through a new button in the editor's main menu)
- added salvager (can be used to salvage resources from a destroyed ship/station or defense drone)
- added scrap versions of Iron, Steel, Copper, Zinc, Brass and Silicon, these can be put into the refinery and refined into their refined counterparts
- jettisoned resources through disposers can now be picked up using the salvager
- added new HydroPEX service depot. These can be used to repair and to purchase fuel and oxygen
- salvager can pick up beacons
- targeting added to cockpits, default key "T" (when "T" is not working the key might have a double binding in the options menu)
- new HydroPEX service depot station can be found in space
- added new service depot model (room edit mode > admin models)
- added new salvager model (room edit mode > systems)
- added Steam workshop button in editor main menu
- loading ships that are near a player will now be cached so they only have to be loaded once per session
- fixed bug where game would desync when point defense drone started to fire
- ammo loader now properly accepts a new ammo crate after the previous one is depleted
- fixed salvage button appearance in ship construction terminal
DATE: 14 Dec, 2015
- improved drift code for stations (prevents mining station from being pushed out of the asteroid field)
- servers need to be rebuild with the F8 menu by admins, this will update their drift code.
DATE: 8 Dec, 2015
- added scanners these can be accessed from the main screen in the cockpit seat - added functionality to sensor arrays that can be found under exterior edit mode > sensors (you will have to remove pre-existing arrays and replace them to work with the new patch)
- now use power and give different amounts of scanning power small 10, large 60 - added Defense drones. These can spawn near asteroid fields and will shoot anyone who comes close. (they have more chance to spawn the further you get from the spawn area)
- Store-o-tron can now repair your ship for a fee.
- added retrieve buttons in refinery.
- message of the day for server admins (use the /motd command).
- merging resources now merges to inventory instead of onto the cargo pad
- added tutorial, can be accessed from the main menu
- S3 Trade Hubs will now trade all resources
- reworked the ship construction editor terminal.
- reworked the refinery resource input screen.
- reworked refinery model
- unification of the display of resources in all GUIs.
- new mining station
- updated vault GUI
- resources in screens now also show where the resource is made.
- added tutorial button in the main menu
- input buffer on refinery now plays a sounds when full and players attempt to add more
- removed the word credits from the trade terminal.
- fixed a bug with the U-Nit icon spacing.
- fixed crash in the salvage menu, when no salvageable ships were in range.
- refinery hatch now stays closed when refinery input is full.
- fixed crash when no ship selected in SET.
- fixed hand animation when combining resources.
- scrolling through your inventory should now be smoother
- repositioned the pop-up messages on several in-game GUI’s.
- secondary pilot screen does not turn off when leaving the exit game menu
- fixed a bug where the ship editor would throw an error when you only have a quantum oxygen generator on board (admin model).
- player positions on the map now show on the correct level
- molecular assembler now obeys rights
NOTE FOR SERVER OWNERS
- server save will need to be rebuilt to allow for the new world generation (use F8 Menu)